Technology Assistance Program
Computers 2 SD Kids believes we can make a difference in the lives of individuals who have expressed an interest in bettering themselves through technology education, but who cannot afford the technology tools. We hope to place computers in the homes of all deserving families who want to enrich their education through technology.
Our systems come with a one-year free warrantee. After the first year, C2SDK provides lifetime technical support to our recipient families for only $20 a service call. If we cannot fix the system, we replace the system with a newer model, ensuring the family stays connected for years to come.
More than just a computer, C2SDK takes great care in providing valuable educational software and technical support with each system we distribute.
C2SDK’s software package goes beyond the basics used everyday and provides the very best educational content (games and activities designed for K-12) that can help families improve their home learning environment. C2SDK software package includes: Microsoft Software, My Home Learning Software, Adobe Software and additional software.
Apply today to change your future!!!
Technology Assistance Application
Here’s how you apply:
- Download (right-click link) and complete the application, Technology Recipient Grant Application 2016.
- Complete all areas of the application. Missing information will result in the application being denied.
- Family/household income verification must be included (e.g., paystub, tax filing, unemployment, government income verification form, etc.) Failure to provide income verification will result in the application being denied.
- Only ONE application per household. Multiple familiy households please indicate in application.
- May request one netbook per family member and one desktop per household.
- Return by mail to: C2SDK, 8324 Miramar Mall, San Diego, CA 92121.
- Once application is received, it will be reviewed by the C2SDK staff.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation letter that indicates the time and place to pick up your system. Please read the letter carefully for pick up instructions.
- Each computer received includes a refurbished desktop computer, full-sized CRT monitor, keyboard, and mouse, and is loaded with Microsoft Windows and Office Suite software.
- Desktop systems with LCD monitors and Netbooks are offered to our recipients.
- NOTE: The approval process may take up to 1 month from receipt of application, depending on the number of applications received. Applications are filed based on the number of technology donations we receive. Every effort will be made to process your application as quickly as possible.
- Computer recipients are asked to pay a small administrative fee of $80 for a system with LCD monitor and $100 for a Netbook system at time of system pick-up.
- By submitting this application, you agree that the information presented here is accurate. If required, you understand that verification of certain facts may be requested in order to complete the application.
- If you have any questions, please leave a message at (858) 200-9787 ext. 11 or use Contact Us form to write an email and we will send you an application form.
Apply online (Coming Soon)
Connect2Compete Community Distributions
Computers 2 SD Kids works directly with the school districts and community agencies to host an 1 1/2 hour distribution event at participating school and agency locations within your community. We will guide you through the process and facilitate all activities the day of your event. For more information on hosting an event in your community contact: Connie Lopez at (858) 200-9787 ext. 11 or email@example.com.